Below are expectations we have for clients as well as expectations you can have for us to ensure we can remain a valuable, effective and efficient solution for your church.
- Project requests need to be made at a minimum of 10 days, preferably 14+ days out from when you need the final deliverable in hand. The more time our team has to create, the better the end result will be and the more efficient we can be with your time.
- Prior to projects being requested, all details for that project need to be considered and planned out. Changing the scope of a project while it is progressing prevents our team from delivering efficiently for your church.
- Unless you have purchased the “Premium Support Add-On”, all communication should be done through our proofing solutions and/or through your Project Manager. This helps our team keep focused on delivering solutions on time.
- Communication is the key to pushing projects through to completion. Please respond to proofs, inquiries, and other communications within 48 hours to help us keep projects on track.
You Can Expect
- We will try our best to accommodate any project requests that do not meet the expectations above. We are able to come through on some last minute projects, but when it is the norm, it prevents us from being able to delver the quality and quantity of work you would appreciate.
- Questions regarding project requests will be communicated within 48 hours. If there are no questions, you can expect a proof for approval 1-1.5 weeks prior to when you need the final design in hand.
- We will do our best to respond to revisions and requests within 48 hours.
- We will do everything we can to maximize the project hours for your church and prevent overages. We will communicate potential overages prior to them happening so we can help you determine the best way to move forward on both active and upcoming projects.